Installation of cold gas-dynamic spraying
The installation of cold gas-dynamic spraying provides the possibility of carrying out the following works:
- cleaning and activation of surfaces to be coated;
- application of various types of coatings (organic and inorganic) on the prepared surfaces of metal structures, including in hard-to-reach places and on relief surfaces;
- Carrying out repair work on healing cracks, corrosion centers, sealing micro-leaks and restoring dimensions.
Can be sprayed:
aluminium, zinc, copper, brass. Apply to any metals and alloys, glass, ceramics, stone. Materials "unconnected" by traditional methods are connected - for example, steel and aluminum, aluminum and copper, and the tensile strength is very high - 5 - 10 kgf / cm2. The thickness of the coating is not limited and can be centimeters, and the porosity does not exceed 5%. It can be sharpened, drilled, milled.
- application of protective and anti-corrosion coatings on the walls of tanks for storage and processing of petroleum products, ships, vehicles, bridge structures, hydraulic structures, internal and external surfaces of pipelines, including protective protection of the internal surface of the joints of main pipelines;
- application of heat-resistant, heat-shielding and anti-friction coatings on parts of power, engineering and other types of equipment.
The main advantages of this method are:
- the possibility of obtaining both protective and decorative coatings on products and structures from a wide variety of metallic and non-metallic materials;
- the possibility of applying coatings from organic, including polymeric and inorganic materials: metals and intermetallic compounds, refractory materials (oxides, carbides, borides, silicides, nitrides, etc.);
- a uniform coating can be sprayed both on a large area and limited areas of large-area products, while the thickness of the coatings is regulated over a wide range (from 0.01 to 10 mm);
- high productivity of the process (up to 5 - 7 m2/hour);
- coatings are applied in an air atmosphere at normal pressure;
- during spraying, there is no heating of the sprayed product (surface temperature does not exceed 100 - 150 ° C), and, consequently, deformations and a decrease in the strength of the protected and restored products;
- absence of high temperatures, hazardous gases, flames and radiation;
- low labor intensity and simplicity of equipment;
- high reliability and compactness;
- the possibility of automating the spraying processes, etc., as well as the relatively low cost of equipment.
Name ANCHOR Model Gs-1
Types of sprayed metals aluminum, copper, zinc
Power consumption 220 V 3.3 kW
Intake air pressure 0.5-0.8 MPa (5-8 atm)
Compressed air consumption From 0.4 m3/min
Productivity by weight of applied coating based on aluminum 1-6 g/min (0.3-3 cm3/min)
Number of temperature modes smooth adjustment
Number of powder feeders 1
Spray block 400*60 mm.
Apparatus with powder feeder 300x300x160 mm.
Spray block 1.3 kg.
Apparatus with powder feeder 6.3 kg.